Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Metaverse Consultation
Spaur Group’s CEO was nominated for an Emmy Award for AR/VR where he led a team of Developers, Pilots, and Data Processing experts to take 3D scans of Olympic Venues and bring them on to mobile devices to experience the Olympic games in a new ways.
Our team can help you plan your AR / VR and Metaverse journey to give stakeholders, customers and audiences new and exciting experiences, using a digital copy of real life.
Consultation Services Include:
- Identifying target audience, customer engagement, purpose and communications channels
- This includes applications in: AEC, commercial / industrial facilities, cities/governments, environments, entertainment real estate, video games, and more.
- 360 VR Tours, full VR headset experiences, mobile based VR, and more.
- Identify technologies needed to accomplish goals.
- Select hardware and software to create experience.
- Data collection, processing and app development.
2020 Youth Olympics Games AR/VR App
Emmy Award Nominated app that brought the audience the games in a whole new way.
Redbull Rampage 2018
Redbull Rampage App let the audience view a 3D scanned mountain on their coffee table, view 360 VR content, get information, stats and more.
A metaverse ready map platform that allows users to host, share and collaborate on 3D scans, maps, and location based data.